Entry is free. Open Tuesday to Saturday 10am-5pm.
For address details and how to find us please see our contact us page.
- Our costume collection is the 3rd largest in the country.
- Fascinating collection of fine and decorative art
- Archaeology cases housing collections of Anglo Saxon, Roman and Bronze age objects, all found locally.
- The Local History and Downland display area is packed with interesting information about Worthing and the immediate areas.
- Lively temporary exhibition programme
- Sculpture garden
- Studio Gallery
- Norwood Gallery
- Exciting programme of events for families and children during half term holidays as well as a dedicated education programme for schools visits during term time
- Full disabled access, including lift and toilet
- Gift Shop selling locally made, hand crafted items as well as a range of Museum memorabilia
Visitor information points and Worthing Museum and The Denton Lounge
As from March 2015, Worthing Museum and Art Gallery is the joint home of Worthing's Visitor information centre. Pick up your local leaflets, event information and travel timetables here. Fully trained staff are on hand to help with any enquiries and to offer further information.